The Old Chapel was created by the Rev. Edward Peek  in 1884 from what was the stable block of Poulett House (The Alexandra) when owned by its first owner the Dowger Countess Lady Poulett.The Old Chapel is architecturally  impressive and a perfect venue for weddings and celebrations.

Separate from the main hotel building, but situated just yards from the hotel’s entrance, The Old Chapel is a perfect venue for weddings, private dinner parties, celebrations and events. The Old Chapel can seat up to 50 people or 60 people for a standing event such as a cocktail party or reception.

For more information about hiring The Old Chapel please contact [email protected] or 01297 442010.

Only a click away from awonderful meal at beautifulLyme Regis at the Alexandra


Get in touch

Keep up-to-date with special offers, news and events.